DiMaio's Market was started in 1925 by Frank DiMaio the grandfather of the present owner. It has been in the family ever since. The store started as a one room, mom and pop store in 1925, was expanded to a new facility in 1948 and the present facility was opened in 2004. While the selection has expanded greatly over the years, one thing has remained constant. We strive to offer the utmost service to our customers.